Thursday, September 22, 2005

Our Website

Tammy updated our website and so we have our pictures and stuff on there now. It's quite cool! Go check it out. My company name is Resource Management & Development. Click on employee list and then click on my name.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, ho.

Jackie said...

thanks!

Christina said...

You are so professional now. Awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Krusty. She's a professional alright. A professional HO!

Jackie said...

What are you laughing about?!? You're a professional Slut!

Anonymous said...

There's no such thing as a professional slut. That's purely recreational. Right, Krusty? You should know!

Jackie said...

I thought it WAS a profession. I mean, that's what your "co-workers" told me down at your "corner."

Anonymous said...

No, that would be YOU. Ho's are professional. Sluts are recreational. Geez, you really need get all this stuff straight.

Jackie said...

then what are you doing on the corners on 4th street?

Anonymous said...

You don't have to be a professional to hang out on 4th street. You can hang out down there recreationally too. Duh!

Jackie said...

ooooooooooh! ok. I wasn't aware of that.

Anonymous said...

See, that's what makes YOU the ho and me the slut. Geez, do I always have to explain everything to you?

Jackie said...

well, at least I get paid for it!

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom reads this.

Jackie said...

your mother goes to college!

Christina said...

Who is this crazy anonymous starting fights on Blogger? Oh, I guess she is not a ho or slut, but a voyeur, since she does not have an account, and just reads people's accounts.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have no idea what "your mother goes to college!" is supposed to mean, but I think Christina should just bite me! She smells bad anyway!

Jackie said...

Hello! Napoleon Dynamite! Geez Alzheimers patient! You do remember seeing that one with me don't you???? Yeah. they say that as a put-down.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember seeing it with you but I was very tired that night and a lot of it didn't stick with me. I need to watch it again.

Jackie said...

Well, Get on that woman!

Anonymous said...

Bite me.

Pablo said...

hola jackie,
estuve mirando el website de tu trabajo, es interesante el tema de los derechos de agua.
donde aprendiste a hablar espaƱol?
Saludos
Pablo

Jackie said...

Hola Pablo. Gracias por ver el website donde yo trabajo. Espero que no te moleste que te puse en my lista de "friends" en mi blog. Espanol fue mi primer lengua. Yo soy Mexicana.