Thursday, September 08, 2005
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
I'm supposed to go see The Exorcism of Emily Rose this weekend. I am so scared to go see it! Cuz of course I LOVE scary movies, but then I can't sleep for like a week cuz it freaks me out so much! So now that I have my brother and another cousin up here from Winnemucca, going to school, I seem to be hanging out with them all more. My cousin Crystal and my brother Jordan have the same birthday. Jordan's older than her by like 4 hours. I think. So, we're all gonna go see the movie on Saturday probably. My other cousin Veronica might come up for the weekend. She's never driven on the freeway before so it kind of freaks her out. I think she'll do fine. If someone who has never driven before is now zippin' along on the freeway, I KNOW she can do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wish I could see it with you. REALLY want to see it. I love getting spooked!
yeah, i was there too. This movie was really freaky. Veronica hasn't slept in 2 days because of it! Wonder if she'll smell anything tonight.......
Well womanz
I did make it to reno in one piece thank God. So now ur gonna see me EVERY WEEKEND!!!! haha Jk Dont get excited. And, yes, its true what crystal said... i do think im gonna get possessed (i dont know if thats how u spell it, see its already starting...123456!) cuz for the last two nights ive woken up in the early morning. I dunno what time i wake up at cuz im too chicken and i dont wanna smell cuz then i might smell a fire and ill really get possessed! But like i told u, if i do dont let them give me gambinol or whatever it is k. well im gonna try to get some sleep, wish me luck. Goodnight.
Post a Comment