I went to go see War of the Worlds. It was better than I thought it would be. It has great special effects and Tom Cruise does a pretty good job in it, and Dakota Fanning is a cutie.
Ok, here comes the soapbox. I am SO sick of the whole TOMKAT thing. I don't care that Katie........excuse me.........KATE wants to drop the "i" because Tom likes it, I don't care that she said that she wanted to marry him a long time ago, and I DON'T CARE that she wants to worship aliens now because of Tom. To me that only proves how fickle she is, I just can't wait for someone else to hook up because I am so sick of their crap. Tom Cruise....my god what a moron! I mean, I can say that I think he's a good actor, and that he is good to his fans, but he is making a complete ass of himself! The whole jumping on the couch-punching air-hyper crap that he's doing is just hillarious to look at because he's making a fool of himself.
SO ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough of that!
Ok, I'm off my soapbox...... I've put it away........ :)
So, I had to noterize like 200 documents today at work. I'm not even joking! It took me like 4 hours just to noterize all of them! You have to date them, sign them, write the state, county, and then stamp them. I had to do that like 200 times!
Ok, well, I'm done bitching for the day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment