I went out this last weekend and saw people I hadn't seen in a long time. I saw Carl from Wolf Call. and I also saw my ex-boyfriend. Luckily, I'm still on friendly terms with all my ex's so it was good to see him. We went to the Margarita Bar at the El Dorado, to Brew Brothers, to Club Underground. I had a lot of fun, although we lost 2 people that were with us when we had first started, we lost them when I took Nettie home because she wasn't feeling well. Then we lost Jair and Doro and couldn't find them the rest of the night.
I went an hung out at the pool last night. It was nice, but it got kind of chilly! I was shocked. My apartment complex is supposed to have a heated pool! But, whatever, we went into the hot tub when we got too cold. There was this girl there that was with her boyfriend and her dad. HER DAD! and she's just making out with this guy, who seemed gay by the way he was talking. and they're just making out in front of me, my little brother Freddy and her dad! I just couldn't do that in front of my dad! no way! have some decency! Freddy was just rolling his eyes, he's all, they're annoying! I'm like, yeah. The girl would not shut up! It's like she wanted us to hear her conversation or something. I was like please shut up!!! Then these little girls, i think they had to be like 15 or something that think it's cool to wear those bikinis with this asses hanging out, came in and well...........let me ask you this. what is the point of going to the pool with your friend if you're just going to be text messaging the whole time??? I don't get it. But, whatever!
Anyways, for those of you that want to leave comments, please, don't be shy. Just click below on the word comment and you can just type something in and then that's it. you can leave your name, or not. it's up to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are a dork!!!!
Post a Comment